Persatuan Setiausaha Syarikat Malaysia (Malaysian Association of Company Secretaries) ("MACS") maintains this website (the "Site") for your information and communication. Please feel free to use and view the Site.
If you are browsing this Site as an employee/agent/member of any business organisation, you may download material displayed on the Site for commercial purposes within your business or organization. MACS retains all the copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials featured in the Site. Additionally, you may not distribute or transmit (except, within your business or organization), modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without MACS's written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions below:
1) You should assume that all material on the Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site.
2) Features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Non-metric weights and measures are approximate. All monitor screens are measured diagonally; all monitor screen images contained in this database are simulated pictures unless otherwise indicated.
3) MACS assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
5) Materials displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, MACS. The use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission is provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
6) The Site refers to products and/or services that are generally available for purchase in Malaysia but may not be available in your particular country or locality. The reference to any such products or services in this Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time in your particular locality. You should therefore check with MACS for specific product/service availability.
7) MACS is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Site. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While MACS may provide links on this Site to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. MACS disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such sites.
9) These Terms and Conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Malaysia, without reference to its conflicts of law rules.
10) Enquiries or complaints about this website can be forwarded to the Webmaster at our Contact Us form.